Mobility star is a great product that I purchased off the RogueFitness website. It had some good reviews on it and I was looking for something for the smaller muscles so I went ahead with the purchase. There were a lot of positive elements that I liked from this product. I feel it was a smart decision to buy it.
- It is much cheaper than other similar Graston Therapy tools.
- It is solid and made with a high quality stainless steel. I used this with various creams and oils and there were no issues with rusting.
- Since it is thin, it fits right into smaller areas which are hard to get with foam rollers or lacrosse balls.
- It is a great tool to massage the chest, biceps, forearms, feet, hamstrings, fingers if you are working on your self.
- The hole inside of the tool enables it to be hooked to barbells and dip bars to work the triceps.
- The curves help with positioning the tool.
- It is a great tool for a partner to work on you and it can save the hands of masseuses.
- If you are working on yourself, it is great for massaging inside the forearm.
- If you have someone working on you, it is great for outside the forearm.
- It is not the best tool for larger muscles if you are working on yourself.
- Since it is a thin tool, it is difficult to get a hold of it to put large amounts of pressure. I find this kind of annoying especially when I am using creams.
- If you hook it to barbells or dip bars, it slips and is not easy to use on triceps.
Overall, I think this is a really good tool.